HELP!!! what should I call my new bunny??!?!?

Home Community Rabbits HELP!!! what should I call my new bunny??!?!?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Sarah 17 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€ ;D >:( ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ 8) ??? ::) :-[ :-X :-/ :-* :'( Hello Honzik. I see that you are new here! Y ou could have put a description of the type of rabbit, and what the rabbit looks like, which would make the the suggestions of names for repliers easier.Well, how about you use the http://www.petpeoplesplace.com name finder toy find a perfect name for your rabbit. There are alot of name suggestions under each letter in there, and I am sure you will find a suitable name from there. I hope this can be of some use to you!!! : ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€ ;D >:( ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ 8) ::) ๐Ÿ˜› :-[ :-X :'(

honzik

;D ?I am getting a new bunny soon, but I’m not sure what to call it! I need YOUR help! so please reply. ???? My sister is getting one aswell and we want them to have simalar names. My sister is calling hers loppy. I was thinking about calling it loopy but I’m not sure. :-/ I mean loppy & loopy sounds good but I’m not sure about just loopy. ;D :DI have just seen the bunny I am going to get and it is white with navy blue fur growing underneath. so if you blow into it, it makes realy nice shapes!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ It is a butterfly squirrel dwarf lop, pure bred. 8) ::) :)so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese help me!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ? ? ::)

Katie

if she’s naming hers Loppy here’s an idea name yours loppy

Katie

if she’s naming hers Loppy here’s an idea name yours Floppy

anna

sorry, but i’m not a fan of calling my pets stupid names like fluffy or cuddles and other names like that no offence. it makes the rabbit and yourself sound dumb. i choose names you could call a person. eg, my rabbits are called, bailey, oscar, lucy, jacki, petra, wilba, charlie. i think these names sound better than those sissy ones. Sorry if i sound rude or have offended you, i’m just saying what i think and i hope it helps you. Once again, sorry if i sound like a cow.
    anna and bunnies

Daniellle

i would not recommend the name loppy or anything that sounds like it if you want to avoid confusion between the two rabbits maybe u could try something with less sylables because some rabbits with short names can be called like a dog

lauren

personally i HATE when people name animals people names. so floppy is ADORABLE in my opinion. My animals names are Princess, Crash, Honey Boo, Peaches, Sugar Pie, Frosty, Ace, Lady, Sophie, Vegas, Tito, Kovu, and Morbid. You are welcome to use one of the same names as my pet! lol! Hope you find one! ๐Ÿ™‚

Sarah

i think you should name her cookie doe and you or your sister should name hers uky cuky (uky cookie) i have my rabbit and her name is cookie doe and her nik name is uky cuky.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.