Do you ride english or western?

Home Community Horses & Riding Do you ride english or western?

This topic contains 27 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ToMmYGaL6192 19 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

BunnyBaby13

Both for me

ToMmYGaL6192

[color=Pink][/color]I ride english ill send u a picture of me on my horse if u give me ur e-mail address 😀

CowGurl

;)cowgirls all the way! 😉 of course i ride western! 8) somebody email me cowgirls_ultd@hotmail.com!

PoloxChick

i ride both, but i mainly ride Austrailian, I play polocrosse and thats the saddle that most commonly used. 🙂

Wildmstng84

i do it all, english, western, bareback, dressage, hunter/jumper, but nothing can beat western riding!

english or bareback for me!

Both, though I’ve only just started western! 🙂

You watch stuff on tv so that you know what a western saddle and western riding look like, don’t you?

at leats you get the chance to ride western. i’ve never seen some one ride in western tack here in scotland. unless they were in some kind of performance but that doesn’t really count!

yeah I love it it’s taught me soo much ;D

That stuff is soo cool.

Neither I ride Natural Horse man ship style which covers both but I guess it tends to lean towards western

So thats just riding bareback, right?

That sounds like a lot of fun!!

Tracy

Saddleseat is really fun on the right horse! It’s really tough to ride. You have to have excellent balance and skills in order to push your horse up into the bridle and make them use their hind end to lift up the front for motion. The double bridle with four reins is a bit tough to master at first as well. On a really good english pleasure or park horse it’s a bit like riding a controlled explosion – way fun! Tracy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.