Name suggestions for blue masked lovebird baby?

Home Community Birds Name suggestions for blue masked lovebird baby?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  jessica 17 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jill

I will be getting a blue masked lovebird in about 2 months and am trying to think of a unique name that would mean "blue" or "masked" or both. I thought of Zorro, but we already have a bird named Zoey and it sounds too similar don’t you think? Let’s see if everyone can get their "creative juices" flowing…. The mother is named Malibu Blue if that helps at all. Can anyone suggest anything?

Rebecca

Why don’t u look blue up in other languages? and mask too there will probably be something there u like and it will be more exotic!

Jill

Yep, I have looked up the color blue in other languages and masked……just thought someone might have the perfect suggestion. Thanks for the idea!

Rebecca

i can suggest lots of names as i have had to think of lots for my pets but not specfically for blue or masked if they would help?

Rachel

I always wanted a love bird named Kiwi. I had one named Peaches and thought that would be a good match. Anything fruity sounding is cute for a tropical bird.

jessica

zen

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.