The Diaper Dilema!

Home Community People & Their Pets The Diaper Dilema!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  sandra 17 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Melanie

I just wanted to share a cute one! My Pekingese is in heat. She is just a spoiled rotten ragg-a-muffin. My husand says she will let me do anything I want to her. My other girls I sewed diapers for with red gingham and blue jean pockets with lace trim, patterned after the fancy diapers shaped like an H with velcro and the little sanitary napkin pockets. For this little brat I decided to use all those old socks that my husband throws away. He wears steel toed boots and they eat up his socks so I convert them. She loves them, I just throw them in the regular was and reuse. I can say, come here let mommy take your diaper off and she will stop and let me take it off before she goes out! And look they sleep so good! (That’s just dirt by the way!)

Click on any picture to see full size:

sandra

I too have become adept in the art of diapers but slightly larger than yours! Mine have to fit my female boxer! She doesn’t mind wearing them & it saves me a lot of cleaning up too!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.