Its a boy!!

Home Community Dog Food & Feeding Its a boy!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lauren 17 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Veronica

Well I am a grandma today of the cutiest little Jack Russell pup. We had to take her to the vet this morning as she acted like she was having another and could not by herself. So they gave her a shot to see if she would produce more milk. She barley has any definition in her bag. So my question to any of you is.. What do I need to get prepared as they are not sure she will produce any more milk. Is a boy ad he tried to feed but is having trouble. Any suggestions on what brands are good and what I need to buy incase I need to help my little girl feed her baby?? (please dont ask if I found out if she is worthy of breeding. I just need help with feeding the baby. Thanks to anyone who can offer some advice)

lauren

I’m not sure of the exact brand, but my female Silky Terrier passed away when the puppies were young of an anurism, and we bottle fed them. We got it at petsmart, and it’s in a light tan container w/ a picture of a golden retriever puppy on it. It works wonders, and all 6 puppies are happy and healthy in new homes! (Except Lucy, we kept her, she’s our little baby and we love her). Good luck w/ your new grandson. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.