Biscut my love

Home Community Pet Loss Support Biscut my love

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  garima 17 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

garima

I don’t want anyone to tell me they know how they feel. At around 5:30 yesterday My parents, my baby biscut(2 year old budgie) and I dorve to an emergancy vet hospital because Biscut was flyng nto walls and was exteamly weak. They receptionist took a look at him and said he was having trouble breathing so they were going to give him oxygen. Then they brought us in a tiny room. We takled a bit then they said he was in a really bad condtion. They said that he probably won’t last the night. They brang Biscut out of the room. They told me to call them when I was ready. I was never ready though. I held him in my hands. My baby boy had a tear in his left eye. We calledd them after 10 minutes. They took my baby away. They brang him back in a box with no holes. I thought "biscut? baby?"Then at home i opened the box. There was my biscut. HE was about to blinka tear away but he couldn’t so you could see a dried up tear in his eye. I just don’t to say right now. He’s gone. You don’t knw how hard it was to write this. I can’t even see anythings because I’ve been crying.I would do anything I just want him back. Don’t say that you feel my pain unless your budgie has been through the exact smae thing. I just love him. I’s a failure. I just love him soo much. I want him back.I just love him. HE was just so understanding. He was the only bird who would listen and nod his head as if he understood even though he didn’t. I just would kill myself so that he could live a happy life. My bird was dying in my hands. Just 5 minutes. MY baby. I can’t right anymore.

Charlene

Dear Cute Birdz,
    Please accept my deepest and most sincere sympathies. You are right, I don’t know what it feels like to loose a budgie. I do know how I felt when I lost my dog, Whiskers 6 years ago, and I remember the deep pain I felt. After 15 years of being best friends, I held her in my lap, cuddled her, told her over and over how much I loved her, until she was gone. It was without a doubt the most difficult thing I have ever done. However, I know that Whiskers knew she was deeply loved, cared for, and safe right up until her last breath. I hope you know that your little Biscut felt the same way.
    I do believe that Biscut did understand you and loved you just as you love him. I hope you can find comfort in that someday soon.
    Again, my deepest and most sincere sympathies and condolances. It is so very hard to loose your best friend.

garima

I want to thank you for your post. I was very mad at the time but I am over it. He’s happy now. And sadly his best friend joined him because of a tumor we put him down. Now they can love eachother and be together for the rest of their lives

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.