What is up with my cat?

Home Community Cats What is up with my cat?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Kitty 21 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Kitty

Your cat sounds almost the same as mine!!! When I found this kitten he was only 6 weeks old (the vet estimated). He was by a dumpster behind a store I use to work for. My sister now has him and she has tried to compare him to other breeds, we just cant match him to any type!! But we love him either way 😉

Ishdakitty

My boyfriend and I recently adopted a stray cat that came to our door, but she’s unlike any other cat I’ve ever seen. She’s medium sized, calico, with a very, VERY active but rediculously loving attitude. She’s got a tail that’s a full 2 inches longer than any other cat I’ve seen, and she can extend her paws out completely, front and back. She was eating from our trash till we took her in, yet she was already litterbox trained and though she demands to go out, she always comes back. she has very soft fur, and was a skinny little thing but got pregnant soon after we got her (we hadn’t decided to keep her then, I’m spaying her after the kittens are born. Anyway, she dosen’t seem to match any breeds online, so I guess I just want to know…has anyone seen a cat like this before? ~Kitty Charles

Kichwa
    Participant

Hello Ishdakitty, Ha, oh my, how adorable!! Well, whoever said a cat had to be a "purebreed" to be loving, and beautiful to behold. Sounds like you have rescued you a darling little girl there. So sad about her being pregnant at such a young age. I am happy to hear you say you are having your furbaby spayed soon. Spaying/neutering holds an abundance of health benefits for our cats/dogs and certainly reduces the problem of unwanted little kittens ending up in shelters. If you have already searched the website and not found a "match" for your furbaby; there is not much I can tell you then about what she might "possibly be". hee hee All calicos are female ~~ isn’t that a strange bit of news? But, they truly are. I wonder if you could send us in a pic so we could see your new cat too? I would love that. Oh yes, what are you going to call your girl? Best of luck with her.

Ishdakitty

😀 Well, she had them…7 kittens in her first litter. Took her a while to figure out what was going on, but it was awesome to see. She’d happilly nursing six of them in the box next to me, sadly 🙁 one of the kittens was stillborn. There are two black ones with small grey spots and white paws and faces, and four with orange and white striped bodies. Three have really, really long tails, noticable half and inch or more longer than their siblings. We’ve decided to keep the first born, one of the blacks, and we’ve already found three more homes. Looks like it’s gonna be a happy ending, but for now, I get the joy of raising kittens. PS, thanks to everyone who replied! I’ll have a picture of Brandi and her little familly soon, and I promise to post. ~Kitty

Kichwa
    Participant

Congratulations Kitty and Miss Brandi!!! WAY to go new mama!!! I am so happy the birthing went well and that you are finding the kittens homes!!! I am waiting to see the pics you are going to post. Take care,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.