abandoned!

Home Community Cats abandoned!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Kichwa 20 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

chocolate

>:( >:( >:( >:( ???when my cat was only a kitten she was abandoned. she was picked up by her tail and now it is broke in three places. >:(then she was put in a box with the other kittens and left in a nearby forest. soon someone found her she was still alive but starving. >:(there were two other cats in the box , a black one wich was already dead, my cat and a tabby cat. The tabby cat had a broken jaw so the people who rescued them had to feed it through a seringe. Soon later it died. There was only my cat left. She is ok now and has made full recovery but she is still nervous of people and will only come near me. image what might of happened if the people who rescued them were a day late. then my cat wouldn’t of been alive today. I love my cat! 🙂 Tell my your cats life story! 😀

Kichwa
    Participant

Hi Chocolate, Oh my goodness, stories like the abuse to those precious kittens, just make my skin crawl. I am so, so thankful, you have your furbaby. I am saddened the others were not so fortunate. I simply cannot fathom what kind of "human" can be so uncaring and mean and downright cruel to little animals. Your baby may always be uneasy around strangers, Chocolate. I too, took in an abandoned kitten, like you, and gave her a loving home. However, to this day, she will only approach me and my husband. Anyone else entering our home; she vanishes immediately and will not come out until they are gone. I have heard and read stories from friends who have taken in abandoned furbabies into their homes, and these cats after a while, did a turnaround and became social with other people and cats. Just keep loving your furrie and try to let her know the other people are not going to harm her again. Take care.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.