Need Advice on Possibly Slaughter-bound Pony

Home Community Horses & Riding Need Advice on Possibly Slaughter-bound Pony

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Mollie 19 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

There’s a pony at my step-sister’s stable who is really awkward. He is a fidgeter and bucks everyone except my step sister. Because he is partially blind in one eye and 16yrs old, his owners are going to sell him for glue 😮 :'( My dad says that if he is loaned out, his life will be saved but him and his new family don’t have enough money for him. So he offered for his family and mine to go halves so me and my step-sister could share him. The thing is, I’ve never met him before, he’s too small for me to ride and he’s stabled too far away for me to see him a lot anyway. So really I’d be paying for my step-sister’s pony and if my money is going to her, I can’t afford one for myself. But is it worth it if might save his life?

Mollie

Contact PETA and they will deffinitly help.THey saved 2 of the pigs from my school who were about to go to slaughter…thank god for them! peta2.com

matthew-miah

Yes either contact PETA or contact a local organisation near you. They will help find this pony a loving home where he can retire, and then you will still have enough money for your own horse some day. Good luck, and please keep us updated!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.