Baby Bunny Lost:(

Home Community Rabbits Baby Bunny Lost:(

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  chicken 19 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mirical97266

:'( The mom got out last night out of her hut when the door was accidently left open. When I got there this morning, one of the babies were missing :- It obviously went out after Hercules. I cant find him. I caught the mom, but never found the baby. Do you think it might be dead already? Or do you think it might have a chance?

chicken

:'( So sorry to hear your news. Have you had any luck finding him? I really feel for you coz I know how I’d feel if it was one of mine. :'(

chicken

Hi, sorry about your 2 babies :'( Yes, 2 of my older babies are going, possibly at weekend :'( We’re keeping Fruitcake (the runt) so that leaves 1 male and 1 female who are just waiting for the 2nd litter to be old enough to go. My son’s hamster managed to escape her cage, it was awful, one of my cats caught her and killed her before I knew she’d got out. :'( He’s decided to keep one of the second litter of rabbits coz he doesn’t feel right getting another hamster. I feel really bad for him he’s only 8 and the cat that got the hamster is his cat (he loves her to bits). All the baby buns are doing great, most of them now have floppy ears! Sooo cute!

mirical97266

No, I believe the cat ate TWO of the bunnies. I love animals, but I’m seriously about to kill this wild cat. It kills my squirells that I feed, the bunnies, the cute little birds, and even though I’m glad it does, but mice also. I’m ok with the mice, and also the birds, but not all the other things it kills. I only have five babies left out of seven. I treasure the ones that I have now though. I even take them to the softball games to get use to me and other people and noises. It works great! How are your babies doing? Dont you have to get rid of them now? :- :'(

mirical97266

Well at least he’s getting one of the babies. I dont think I’m quite ready to give the babies away :- It’s going to be hard, but I’ll have to learn, I cant keep all of them, sometimes I’m just going to have to learn to let go :'( I love bunnies with floppy ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How cute! You are SOOO lucky. lol, I cant find anyone with a bunny to breed Hercules with that is big enough. I dont know anyone with rabbits:(

chicken

Shame you’re not in the U.k you could have borrowed Sponge, he’s massive or you could have had one of my baby lops! ;D

mirical97266

lol, that would have been cool. I wonder what would happen if you bred a Havana with an angora rabbit? lol, that would be cute

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.