Looking For a Dachshund!

Home Community Pet Adoption Looking For a Dachshund!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  penkiss 19 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

noland8929

Hi, my name is Noland Pereira i am a 20 year old college student and i am currently looking for a baby dachshund. Ever since i was a little kid i was raised with these amazing dogs, unfortionatly my previous 2 dachshund past away a while back due to their age! I really want to have another baby dachshund so my home can be filled with love again since here in this home we all love them… Please post if you have any information on where i could adopt one of these great dogs in the Miami, Florida area. Thank You!

penkiss

Hi. I am also looking for a daschund (preferably a short-haired, female puppy). My dog just passed away and she was the best thing in my life. I live in New Jersey and I am a 32 yr old woman and I live alone and adore dogs. Would you please let me know if anyone responds to you and please tell me where I can also find one? Thank you very much and good luck with your search. Susan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.