PLEASE HELP ME.

Home Community Pet Adoption PLEASE HELP ME.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  mirical97266 19 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

katexransom

I know this is odd and I feel a little hesitant to post this, but I have to. I am an 18 year old girl who is living with her Grandmother. I am trying hard to get back into school, but because my grandmother isn’t getting any better healthwise, I have to stay home a lot, so I doubt I’ll go back. I spend a lot of time at home and it’s getting lonely. I do have a dog and cat, but Princess (the dog) isn’t a companion dog to me. She’s more interested in my Grandmother. And my cat, well she’s a cat. Very independent. I recently ran across an add on craigslist and fell in love. I found a jug (pug/jack russell) and she is beautiful. I feel like she’d be the perfect companion for me. The only problem is, she’s $450. Now, if I were rich, I’d be all for paying that much. But, money is tight. I can’t just come up with 450 on my own. [Please don’t get self righteous and tell me that if I can’t pay 450 for a dog, that I shouldn’t have one. Because I am perfectly capable of loving and taking care of the animals I have now. They are plump and happy. I just wanted to say, because I’ve heard this so many times.] Anyway. I have a paypal account and I realized if people could help me, that would be fantastic. I never ask for help, but I saw this puppy and absolutely fell in love. I must have her! So, please if you could help…my paypal account is katerulesokay@comcast.net. That is obviously also my e-mail so if you have questions, I’ve got answers. I know none of you know me and this is odd. And if you think it’s odd, no one is forcing you to donate or anything. But please, consider it. If I had the money i would give it to the lady selling her. I would give her any amount if I had it. Please just consider it. This is a very important thing to me. We all have hard times and I would help anyone of you if I could! Love, Kate

Helen

Kate, you obviously havn’t had much response since the last time you posted this (I read it somewhere awhile ago) have you wondered why ? Thought about selling your computer ?! I mean like, if you’re that desperate. Have you read "How could you?", maybe you should. If you see yourself as being so willing to help somebody else financially – if you could, you would – why not think about helping animals in desperate need instead ?! You could always go ask your Grandmother, then maybe you could ask somebody else to fund the lifetime insurance for you. Go to your local animal shelter, you might find a "jug" there and they’ll help in advising you on cost of requirements like yearly vaccinations, worming/mite control, oh and not forgetting food. You might even be able to get a free leash from them, I’m sure they have loads to spare, what with all the dogs that end up dying there.

mirical97266

I say, dont judge a book by it’s cover. The dog you had probally had a story like that, it was cute, so you wanted it. I know your probally "in love" with the puppy right know, but you can at LEAST go check it out and see if it likes you or not. Just because it’s 450 bucks doesn’t make it any better. I say go to a shelter and just adopt one, your saving money AND a dog’s life at the same time. (or puppy)

i’m sorry but you shouldn’t be on here asking for money it’s wrong in so many ways. if you want a dog that bad maybe get a part time job or ask your mom or other relatives for some cash but don’t ask complete strangers who don’t even know if this is true or not for money. how are we to know if your actually telling the truth or not or if your just trying to scam people out of money. from the sounds of your pots it does not seem that you have tried other methods of getting money. and like one of the ladies said why not go down to a animal shelter and rescue an animal there.

Veronica

if you cant afford the dog, how will you afford vet bills toys ect. What if the dog likes your grandmother too,please, you dont seam responsible enuf…….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.