Dog’s owner died, is looking for loving home

Home Community Pet Adoption Dog’s owner died, is looking for loving home

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  AmberC 19 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

AmberC

Sammi is a beautiful 19 month old Shepherd/Collie mix. She looks like a long haired German Shepherd and weighs about 50 pounds. Her owner passed away and now she needs a new loving family. I have had her since May, but I don’t have enough time to provide her the life she really needs, so I’m looking for her forever home. I got her spayed, and she is current on all of her shots. I would not recommend her to a home with small children. She loves children but is a high-energy dog and tends to scare little kids. Older kids big enough to walk her would just love her! She loves people and gets along with cats, but seems to not care for other dogs very much. She’s not been socialized to other dogs though, proper socialization would probably help that. She needs a fenced yard or someone DILIGENT about walking her on a leash. If you’re interested, email me at fattikiddy at paulding-net.com Amber

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.