HELP STOP THE SLAUGHTER AND ABUSE OF HELPLESS HORSES!

Home Community Horses & Riding HELP STOP THE SLAUGHTER AND ABUSE OF HELPLESS HORSES!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Heather 18 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mollie

hi, I have made a petition,and i need 2000 signatures,so if you would sign it your self and than cut and paste the link to e-mails to all your friends telling them to sign it and pass it on,that would be great,and VERY much appriciated by me and the horses.HORSE SLAUGHTER: "AN AMERICAN DISGRACE" even if you dont like horses,please sign this!http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/horse

Katie

MORE POWER TO YA! I’M ALL AGAINST HORSE SLAUGHTER TOO! I THINK IT’S CRUEL AND INHUMANE! I THINK WHOEVER EATS OR KILLS HORSES SHOULD BE DRUG OUT INTO THE STREET AND SHOT OR BETTER YET THEY SHOULD BE KILLED THE SAME WAY THAT THE POOR HORSES ARE SLAUGHTERED! I’VE BEEN TRYING TO HELP PUT A STOP TO HORSE SLAUGHTER FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW! LET ME KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP. I’LL PASS ON THE LINK TO OTHER HORSE LOVERS.

Heather

ill sign it. horse slaughter is even worse than BSL. which is very bad for dog lovers. hopfully it will be illegal to slaughter horses in the US. i’m gonna do my best to save those poor babies one day.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.