Update on abandoned apt rats -Williamsburg, OH

Home Community Pet Adoption Update on abandoned apt rats -Williamsburg, OH

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  kissbox 19 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kissbox

*permission to xpost* Tenants moved out and abandoned their pet rats. The landlord had been taking care of them, but now they are residing with this kind lady, Arrianne. There are 3 males and 7 females available.. All are champagne in color and are about 8 months old. If interested in adopting these rats, please contact Arrianne at (513) 720-0206 If you are able to foster some or all of these rats until they are placed, please contact Shika’s Rattie Rescue : shikasrattierescue@yahoo.com

kissbox

Hi all~ I now have 5 of the remaining females. Thanks to Arrianne who ‘rescued’ them from this landlord -One of the females had babies, which are still in the care of Arrianne and won’t be ready for adoption until sometime in january. If you are interested in adopting these babies (they are only a wk old at the moment) please call Arrianne : (513) 720-0206 (she’s in Cincinnati). She did a wonderful job rehabilitating these girls -they are just beautiful -8 mos old champagnes with black eyes -they are still a bit shy, but are making real progress in that department. If you are interested in these adult females, email me at: shikasrattierescue@gmail.com –all potential new owners will have to complete our adoption process through the rescue. –I have no pics of them as of yet -and they will not be ready until at least the middle of January(socialization purposes only). (I am located just west of Cleveland). thanks. ~Jennifer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.