Need any advice on getting a new horse

Home Community Horses & Riding Need any advice on getting a new horse

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Jennifer 17 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Christina

Yikes! I thought that the rules say that posts made by anyone SUSPECTED of being under 16 will be removed and the poster will be banned. And yet people here are saying that they are 11 and 12 years old. Careful girls! There are some creepy people out there looking for young girls…don’t admit how young you are on the internet 🙂 Just a friendly word of advice.

Mary

Very good advice! Many of the letters in the horse forum, are from children. The writing style is very obvious.There should be a special forum for kids. Please be very wary if they ask you to reply to their own e-mail, instead of Pet Peoples Place. At least show a grown-up where you want to reply to.

Christina

Yes, I know alot of people on here are really young but at least they don’t state their age. Some people just have bad spelling and grammar and aren’t really young but when you tell everybody you’re only 11 that takes all of the guesswork out of it for the creeps out there.

Mary

That is a good point! I didnt think of that…thanks!

Jennifer

I am wanting a horse SOOO bad! And right now I am just learning what I can about them. Can anyone tell me the average cost of owning a horse per month? I am planning on buying an Arabian when I am confident enough. It will not be a competion horse, or a working horse…just a pleasure riding horse w/ a little running. And the place he/she will be staying at has very little grass in the pasture, and they supply free hay. Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.