what i need…HELP PLEASE

Home Community Horses & Riding what i need…HELP PLEASE

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  horse_lovin_cowgal 19 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Mollie

;D hi… my trainer said that i can start showing with her school horses when i take a few more lessons can someone tell me what i need to get for showing such as clothes…i will be doing jumping and please tell me what the judges look for etc.will they take off points if i dont have corrct clothing on?

You should have a nice riding jacket, A helmet with a black felt covering, Long black riding boots, Breechers, & a tie with a collared shirt.

Mollie

thanks alot! i really need it! c ya

ClemsonGirl

Well I think you need some nice boots and jacket to go with them. Good luck!! 😮

MGJumper

What kind of "jumping" show? Like, Jumpers or Hunters? In Jumpers you should wear clean beige or olive breeches/jods, tall black boots or short brown or black paddock boots with garders (depending on your age), gloves, a belt and a nice, clean, polo shirt. You should have a black velvet helmet or a helmet cover to put over your helmet and your hair should be neatly tucked up into a hairnet. In Hunters: 13 years and under: -Beige or olive Jods. -Black or Brown Paddock Boots -Garders -Belt -Show Blouse -Show Jacket (conservative colors such as Navy, Hunter, Gray and Brown work best) -Either a stockpin or a monogrammed collar -Hair in two braids with bows -Velvet Helmet -Gloves Over 13 years old: -Beige or olive Breeches -Black Tall Boots -Belt -Show Blouse -Show Jacket (same colors as 13 and under) -Stockpin or monogrammed collar -Hair in a hairnet under your helmet -Velvet Helmet -Gloves You may also wear a GPA type helmet in Hunters and Jumpers, it does not have to be velvet.

Mollie

thank you very much!!!unfortinatly,i will not be showing soon,due to my mom takeing away my lessons!!!grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was about to explain, but it looks like the JUMPER over there 😉 decided to take over!

Mollie

lol..thanx anywayz

when will you be getting lessons back?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.