New Here

Home Community Horses & Riding New Here

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Charlene 17 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

eligirl

Hi, i’m new here, my name is Elizabeth. I have a 6 year old Bay Thoroughbred Gelding and ride English, just wanted to say hi!

Mollie

hi!i ride english too!i mostly like to jump but i have tryed a little bit of dressage once and it was fun,but jumping is my thing because i love to go fast,look pretty and jump,jump,jump!i do not have a horse of my own yt but i am getting one hopefully!i take lessons once a week and ride at my barn almost everyday on my lesson horse and i also do barn work and exercise horses.i am a intermediate rider.i am 12 y.o and i live in florida

Hi, I’m Chelsea. Welcome! I’m 15. Don’t have a horse.. unfortunately Ride English: 4 years Love to jump want to try western Have done some dressage have ridden bareback (walk, trot, canter, gallop, and jump) love riding bareback … can’t really think of much else

Shannon

Hi, I’m Shannon and I’m 13 yrs old. I own a 10 yr old Arabian and ride about 2nd level dressage. My horse is just learning how to jump. He is very smart, but can be a butthead!

Daphne
    Participant

Please can I remind everyone of the rules. You MUST NOT reveal your age EVER in a public discussion forum. Also make sure you have updated your forum preferences so that your email address is hidden. I am not trying to be mean, we want to maintain a fun and safe forum that’s all. Thanks in advance.

louise

Ok so guess I shouldnt write my age then!?!?! guess it makes sense so will follow the rules for once :~)
    I have had a halfinger called sugar for about a month now, she is my first horse and I love her to bits. I have riden and help look after my neighbours horses for a few years and they let me keep my baby in their stables so I get to see her every day. Cant wait for the weather to get a bit nicer so I can keep her n our field and see her even more. I do mainly dresage but hope to do some jumping soon. Never riden barback, is it not a bit hard to stay on!?!?!

Charlene

Hi, i’m Charlene Hughes. I am 15 yrs old i have a 7 yr old tennessee walker/quarter horse gelding i love to jump, barrel race, pole bend, trail. plaesure,buddy rescue, and more i love horses always have and always will

Elizabeth

Hi, Elizabeth, My name is Elizabeth, too! Well, I have a 6yr old bay Arabian mare named Auzziah(au-sha) and a 18yr old Friesian mare named Nelly and she is black with a gray star on her forhead (because of how old she is). I am a horse breeder I breed Ariesians (Arab/Friesian). And I ride english and westernand learning how to jump.

Click on any picture to see full size:

Charlene

Hi, my name is Charlene I have a 12 yr old tennessee walker/quater horse. I like to jump I ride both English and Western I like to pole bend, barrel race, trail, pleasure,pony express and more but i like to jump more

nicola

Hi I like jumping too though my mam prefers me to do dressage as she get really stressed when I’m jumping anything bigger than a couple of feet !?!?

sarahi

hi!im new here 2.i have an 11 year old paint mare.shes a trail horse.shes was recently started in dressage.i have less than a month with her.shes my first horse but i love her a lot!

Click on any picture to see full size:

Elizabeth

name is elizabeth i hav 4 horses of my ow the my mom owns a riding school 20 horses but most are on lone hi

Elizabeth

OMG My name is Elizabeth(aka Eli) and I have a 6 almost 7year old bay Arabian mare I also do english! Thats crazy! haha I do lots of jumping with her but I am still training her so..

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.