2 kittens need homes (NE OHIO)

Home Community Pet Adoption 2 kittens need homes (NE OHIO)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  sherelle 17 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kissbox

hi again(i originally came to this forum for the rats i need to place, but what the heck! 😉 ) a week ago i rescued 2 kittens from a back alley -they’ve been cleaned up and fed, so they are presentable for home placement. i cannot keep them because i already have 1 cat more than the landlord knows about(she too was a rescue kitty) — there is one female (calico-like): very sweet with a ‘tude -she holds her own!) and one male (tigerstripe/white): mr. personality -he loves to give kisses(like a dog!), has to sleep as close to your head as possible, and when he wants attention, he will find a way to get it! they are presumably brother and sister, and look to be about 3 months old.. they ARE LITTER TRAINED! -which is a plus. if you are interested, email me, again, they need to go ASAP> thanks. 🙂

kissbox

;D the kitties have been placed! thanks! 😀

sherelle

hi im just wandering if your bundles of joy are still available and if you have any pictures of them if so could you please email me and leave me a contact number or an adress thanks 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.