Help! I need some advice/ information on a possible kidney tumor on my dog!!

Home Community Dogs Health Help! I need some advice/ information on a possible kidney tumor on my dog!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  crazy_psycho_rat 19 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mannymoo

Last week when i took my dog out for his morning walk, i noticed that one of his kidneys was slightly bigger than the other one. First of all, i dont even know if it is his kidneys but im pretty sure that they are. Well anyway, i think my dog is developing a tumor on one of his kidneys. I have done some research on kidney infections but im not sure if a kidney infection and a kidney tumor are the same thing. I’m only 14. I would really appreciated it if anybody who’s dog had a similar problem like this or who knows anything about this, reply and try to help me out. Thank you so much. -Jasminn

what are you doing on here. first of all if you think he might have a tumor or infection nothing anyone can say on here will help your dog. second of all you should have brought your dog immediatly to the vet the minute you noticed something was wrong with him. get that dog to the vet now.

mannymoo

Well okay thankyou psycho rat for your advice but the reason i came on here was to get advice on how to know if this guess was true. Not to know what to do because i already know what to do, but all i need is some advice on if this statment is true. I came on here for people to tell me their ideas on what this tumor might be. It obviously is a problem and I’m going to deal with it i just want to know if anyone has and idea of what it is. ::)

mannymoo

Everythings gonna be fine!! ;D I just asked my dad if he took manny to the vet and he did. Manny is a ok! Thanks for your advice guys and girls! 😛 😛 😛

Karen

There is just a lot of things it could be from just a normally enlarged kidney (one of my cats has an abnormally large kidney) to a cyst to a tumor. There is just no way of even being able to tell what it is without a vet report.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.