annoying rabbit behaviour

Home Community Rabbits annoying rabbit behaviour

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  mirical97266 19 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

whenever i put my rabbit down anywhere he gets sexually excited. He wont stop running around me in circles grunting and trying to hump myy leg. he’s 6 months old and is a dwarf lop. Is there any way I can stop this behaviour without de-sexing so that I can enjoy his true nature? please help!

mirical97266

Well I think you should get a girl for him, mate them, then after they mate, put him down and see if he humps your leg after words without the female around.

mirical97266

Well I think you should get a girl for him, mate them, then after they mate, put him down and see if he humps your leg after words without the female around.

Actually, there isn’t much that you can do… I’ve read that rabbits are seuxually attracted to a lot of things… including other larger rodents and humans… You could try getting a spayed female (to avoid the whole, "2.5 dozen rabbits in the cage" thing… that could settle him down and the female would be healthy without worries of uterine cancer or litters… Hope this helped… April

Actually, there isn’t much that you can do… I’ve read that rabbits are seuxually attracted to a lot of things… including other larger rodents and humans… You could try getting a spayed female (to avoid the whole, "2.5 dozen rabbits in the cage" thing… that could settle him down and the female would be healthy without worries of uterine cancer or litters… Hope this helped… April

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.