can conures live with budgies, cockatiels and other smaller aviary birds?

Home Community Birds can conures live with budgies, cockatiels and other smaller aviary birds?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  garima 18 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

GioBonkers

At the moment, all i have is two budgies and they’re getting on my parents nerves, so im thinking of building an aviary and i was wondering about what mix of birds I could have, my neighbour used to have budgies and finches in the same aviary, and i used to have a cockatiel and a budgie in the same cage so i know that they’d be alrite but what about sun conures?, iv always wanted one, Would they be alrite in the same aviary??? Any help appreciated Thanx, Gio

garima

Usually budgies only go with cockaateils and finches. It is unsafe to put them with any bigger birds because their is a chance that they will fightr and one of them may die. You should not put them with lovebirds because love birds are not godd with any other birds. A good idea would be to put in more budgies. Right now I have 6 budgies who get along great especially for the age difference ( four of them are 2 years 8 months and the other two are 8 months. And if your first two birds get along with you, jump on your hand sit with you, play with you and trust you your younger birds will learn to do all that earlier than you first birds. Good luck!

garima

oh i don’t know much about finches. i talked to a pet store owner this week. they said budgies only mix with budgies. sometimes cocktails but usually budggies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.