Pet Mice

Home Community Small Pets Pet Mice

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  crazy_psycho_rat 19 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

talk to your local pet store about it

MOUSELOVER

I need to know the basics like bedding nesting areas breeding like pretty much EVERYTHING please help me

A.A.L

[quote author=MOUSELOVER link=board=5;threadid=1102;start=0#msg5420 date=1087178241] I need to know the basics like bedding nesting areas breeding like pretty much EVERYTHING please help me [/quote] here is what I do whenever I need to know EVERYTHING about a pet… I go to the library and check out every single book I can find about that certain pet.

lauraliee

i have a wweb stie that can tell you the basics you need to know about rats and mice i haven’t had a chance to put more info on there yet but you can also email me if you have any questions but go to http://www.laurasrats.i8.com

Nikita

woops! for mice, http://www.horns.freeserve.co.uk/mouse.htm. sorry, forgot I hadn’t pasted that in yet :p

Nikita

for rats; ratfanclub.org . this has everything, breeding, keeping and playing info, what not to use, and so on, and a forum. for mice; _the_ best site IMO! for both, go to rmca.org, there is tons of info there, and some great forums with rat and mouse experts for you to talk to. don’t take this the wrong way crazy please, but the last thing I would do is talk to the pet store. they are out to make money for the most part, and _generally_ speaking don’t know the first thing about a lot of what they sell – of course there are exceptions, but most are, sadly, less than well informed.

hiya. i love mice too and i had the same problem when i was thinking of getting a mouse. just look on the net about mice as pets or go to the library that will help you alot or ask a pet store. 😀

SJ

For a start do not breed unless you have homes arraged for upto 15+ babies, or are you wanting to keep them all yourself? Go to a reputable pet store and ask about them or buy books or borrow from your local libary. If you are searching the web there are alot of sites about different animals and alot of the information is wrong, im not saying it all is or all the information in books is correct but think wisely.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.