I am getting pet mice soon how can i train them not 2 bite???

Home Community Small Pets I am getting pet mice soon how can i train them not 2 bite???

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  A.A.L 19 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

MOUSELOVER

Please I need help like what to do please help me. ??? ???

A.A.L

[quote author=MOUSELOVER link=board=37;threadid=1099;start=0#msg5413 date=1087176186] Please I need help like what to do please help me. ??? ??? [/quote] if you wash your hands before handling mice, and learn the best way to earn their trust, they probably won’t bite you.

lauraliee

mice usually don’t bite i havent had a problem with any of mine biting me, just don’t cup them in your hands to where they can’t get out, that what my little sister did to one of my mice and if bit her b/c she couldn’t get out.thats what she get for going in my room and tampering with whats mine. and when you tame them try not to pick them up by there tails that hurts them, they’ll become really sweet tame mice if you try to pick them up by their bodys from day 1.

MOUSELOVER

wow i havent been on in forever but my friend has mice and now i cant get them :'( :'( :'( :'( i am asking for them though. hopefully by november i can get them lol but anyways… my friend says never to pick them up by the body b/c they will bite you so you always pick them up by the base of the tail.

Em262

Hi, Mice should only bite when they are frightened or scared. If they do bite then try wearing gloves for a bit so they can get use to you.

Roxanne

My mouse only bit me once and it was when I held her the wrong way. Mice only bite when they are hurt, upset, or scared. If they start squeaking, then put them down. As for holding, pick them up at the base of their tail and quickly put him/her on your hand. Don’t leave the mouse upside down, though.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.