Jasmine chocked and passed away on toilet paper

Home Community Pet Loss Support Jasmine chocked and passed away on toilet paper

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  SJ 14 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lori

Yesterday after a family dinner with my kids we came home to find our DEAR AND VERY LOVED Jasmine…our 3 year old chihuhua. I am devestated and in great disbelief. I held her in my arms for an hour before we had to bury her. I am still in total shock. I have an emptiness in my heart and afraid of what i am going to feel once i go home and realize she is not there to greet me when i get home. I have been nonstop crying. I have to be strong as i also have 3 kids but im the one crying like crazy…need support please. positive feedback from people who understand me. i still cant believe it! thanks

Click on any picture to see full size:

SJ

Its such a hard thing to lose a pet, but we all go through it. The only thing you can do is look back to the happy times you had together, and be greatful that you got to spend those times with that lovable little friend! Dont try to bottle up how you are feeling but also share the happy memories with others who are also missing her. Take comfort with each other, and be glad that you had her in your life.
    There is nothing else that can be said or done, this is something that all animal lovers have to go through and is never easy.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.