Need a Male American Eskimo for Mating

Home Community Dog Breeding & Breeds Need a Male American Eskimo for Mating

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Carla 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Sandy

I live in Southern California and cannot find a mate for my dog. She is just over 3 years old and we would like to like for her to have puppies. The problem is I cannot find a male Eskie anywhere in this part of the state (also including Las Vegas, NV since my son live there). My dog is a purebred but does not have papers. All we want is a male Purebred American Eskimo with or without papers to mate her with. If you or anyone you know has such a dog and would not letting him enjoy my pretty girl for however long it takes for dogs to mate please get in touch with me. I do not have a lot of money but would be willing to work out some sort of deal. Thanks.

Click on any picture to see full size:

Mike

Hi,
    My name is Mike, and my dogs name is Jordan. He is a pure bred American Eskimo. He was born 4/20/07, so he is a little over two years. He does not have papers, but I absolutely sure he is 100% since I went to the house where he was born and met the parents. I have been looking to breed Jordan as well, so hopefully we can work out an arrangement. I am uploading some a few pictures, I usually keep him shaved because it is very hot in Orange County, Ca. Please send me pictures as well if it is possible. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.
    MIKE

Click on any picture to see full size:

anna

Befor you make the decision to breed, consider: nearly 5 million dogs are euthanized every year annually due to overpopulation and lack of homes. By breeding even once you are doing a disservice to all those dogs, taking away available homes and adding to the population (exponentially even if you don’t get the puppies fixed prior to adoption).
    There are purebred dogs in shelters and rescues everywhere, there is no reason to add to this!
    I know you want your specific dog’s puppies, but there are so many special dogs out there like your dog, think about the way your decision will affect their outcomes!
    There is a special already-born dog out there for you waiting, and someone battling pet overpopulation trying to find them homes. Won’t you at least meet them before you make this decision?
    If you search Petfinder just in your area there are tons of American Eskimos waiting for you!

matt

I’m very interested in your request for a male american eskimo………Please contact me @ 602-465 8138. Thank you, Matt Niehaus

matt

I wanted add to my previous message. I would be happy to send some pictures if you’d like and also say my dog is a handsome, intelligent and a wonderful companion. I didn’t know alot about this breed until I got him but am so glad I did. Please give me a call. Matt Niehaus 602-465-8138

Sandy

Hi, I cannot imagine your dog being an American Eskimo is anything but bright, handsome and everything else! Unfortunately, right after posting my want ad my life turned up-side-down and I never checked for a mate for my dog. She remains a very bright spot for me through the darker days and perhaps by the time she goes into heat again I will be able to find her a mate. Thanks for you inquiry. Sandy

Sandy

I know about this problem, we have rescued more than one American Eskimo whom were left for reasons I will never know. My adult son also has an American Eskimo he rescued. I believe my dog would be a good mom and I can honestly say however many pups she may have they would have good homes, either by friends and family or here with me.

Carla

Hey I noe ur message is old but I was wondering If u still want to mate ur Eskimo. I have a male eskimoo he’s 3 years old and I’m looking to find someone to mate with him. He’s pure breed and his name is blanco:) thank u

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.