Abamectin TC: 92% 95% 97%
Abamectin EC: 1.8% 5%
Abamectin EW: 1.8% 5%
Abamectin ME: 1.8%
Reference information from e-Pesticide Manual 2.0
ABAMECTIN insecticide and Miticide with a unique contact and stomach action, stimulates the release of the neurotransmitter GABA, causing blockage of nerve impulses in insects and mites, and the pest is paralysed Irreversibly within hours, it has insecticidal activity on certain dipterian and lepidopteran leaf miners, psyllids, native budworm, chewing Lepidoptera and beetles on ornamentals, cotton, citrus fruit, pome fruit, nut crops, vegetables, potatoes, It suppresses some thrips and aphid species and also used for control of fire ants.
· Protects soybeans, almonds, grapes, citrus fruits, sweet corn and a variety of other vegetables
· Targets difficult-to-manage pests such as twospotted spider mites on both the upper and lower level of leaves
· Providing long residual control levels
· Easily tank mixes with common crop protection insecticide for broad-spectrum control of other pests
· Highly effective, long lasting residual control of leaf miners and spider mites thus giving better crop yields and quality.
· Excellent plant safetyInsecticide