rat toys

Home Community Small Pets rat toys

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  MOUSELOVER 19 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

??? i have a rat that is about 4 months old now. anywayz he is really active and stuff and i didn’t think he had enough to play with so i went and bought him some cat toys to play with. is that ok? like they won’t hurt him or anything will they? i bought him plastic balls with a bell inside them, and i think he likes playing with them i am not to sure. how can you tell if he likes playing with the toys or is just attacking it because he is scared of them. thanks alot for your help.

MOUSELOVER

Well I am not an expert at this because I am just about getting my mice soon but I think that if it is squeking a little or a lot depending if your rat squeaks or not…if it likes it or if it is playing with it.

Sheri

I think the worst that could happen is he might swallow a bit of plastic if he chews on them enough. I’d just keep an eye on it in case it gets chewed apart, I don’t think it will do any harm. If it does frighten him initially, and he think’s it’s some sort of threat, he’ll soon enough figure out that it’s not and he’ll get over his fear.

lauraliee

cat toys are great for rats my rats love to play with them, they specialy like to pick them up and throw them down their ladderor ramp whatever it is and make loud banging noises to wake me up!they also like those foam golf balls, mine like to shed them!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.