my JRT has terrible breath and bad gas

Home Community Dog Food & Feeding my JRT has terrible breath and bad gas

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  diana 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Trisha

My 1 1/2 year old Jack Russel Terrier has terrible breath and really offensive gas. I only give her dry dog food and have tried about 3 different kinds. The vet said to keep her on dry dog food and keep gradually trying different kinds to see what will work on her being that her problem is with her digestive system. Any suggestions??

Click on any picture to see full size:

Tori

i think they have a special type of dog bones for bad breath i saw them at animal jungle once…they might be at petsmart but i havent seen them (i wasnt looking but they might be there)…or you could try dog toothpaste
    sorry thats all i can think of, but you probably know this already

Tori

also heres the link to a site that might help, this is what i used

Quinn

she needs a peice of charcoal.on a bbq t bone thats been on the grill till its charcoaly.my chihuahua has bad breath so i gave him some and it worked.

diana

hello my friend,i to am a proud owner of a jack,buddy is his name,he was rescued from a terrible puppy farm,he was so so ill,he was ellergic to every thing,i tried most of the dried food, and they all made him worse,i thought he was going to die,i had to do something fast as I was loosing him,so I spent hours on the internet investigating foods OMG what I found out about whats really in dogs dry food,i can promise you I was phisicly sick,i know you will not believe me so you need to read the thousands of sights from honest vets telling us that we are killing our pets,poisoning them,unintentionaly of course,you must go to, youtube and write in,WHATS REALLY IN DOG FOOD,PLEASE DO THIS,i put buddy straight on the raw diet,OMG he picked up within days,he now is a picture of health,he is so healthy and bright and so so abedient,he is also a therapy dog to the elderly,i take him to see them in the nursings homes,he adores every one,no bad wind, no nasty poos,no itching,no sores,no bad breath and I could go on,also I do not vaccinate or use SPOT ON,as they to are poison,search,whats in vaccinations,and flea treatments,honestly you will be sick and VERY ANGRY WITH WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO FIND OUT,PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL PET OWNERS THAT YOU KNOW,BUDDY is out all the time,he plays with every dog he sees and he accationaly picks up a flea,and the flea comb gets it out,please please do this for your little companion and he will thrive I promise you,all my friends and family have their cat and dogs on the raw diet,buddy costs me £1 a day to feed,ONLY FROZEN FOOD YOU MUST BUY FROM PET SHOPS,THE INTERNET WILL TELL YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW,GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR LITTLE DOG

Click on any picture to see full size:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.