Who’s that knocking on the door?

Home Community Birds Who’s that knocking on the door?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  garima 16 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Linda

My little 7 year old jenday never ceases to amaze me. To begin the new year, my husband and I got quite a surprise.
    I ususally knock on the bird room door to let the birds know, "i’m coming in, and call out each of their names.
    Well I guess he learned how to knock back. The poor cat got the blame for scratching at the door- I know she always wants to help me with the birds, but the birds are Off limits.
    Apparently he got on the floor, and was scritch, scritching at the door.
    Can you imagine his excitement when I came in?
    This little guy now knows how to break out of his cage, and enter someone else’s cage, but now he’s knocking too!
    Silly bird!
    he loves me to wrap him in a light blanket and stroke his beak and head. he coo’s so happily. He could stand that all day but I of course have other birds, and other pets too.
    I’m just proud of him.

SJ

Sounds like one little bird defiantly proves having a bird brain isn’t an insult! lol
    He knows how to get that little bit more attention and will happily play on it, I think that with such a smart little guy around I wouldn’t have any time to do anything else all day but play with him… maybe that’s why my other half doesn’t want me having a bird… explains a bit about both of us ehh?

garima

Aww thats so cute. My budgie is still learning how to fly so when he falls he calls out to me. Also he must have the two other budgies near him AT ALL TIMES! So if one of them flies away onto a picture frame or something I’m the first to know because he starts calling out again lol. Hes such a sweatheart

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.