Dog Food Recall Question

Home Community People & Their Pets Dog Food Recall Question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anna 16 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anna

I was very fortunate to have not given any recall brands to my pets but I’d like to know what they intend to do about all the people who have lost their pets? Anyone know? I watch people with their pets everyday and I know how close people can get, most people if they can’t have kids will substitute with a pet, these pets are in some cases are all someone has.

SJ

I was wondering that, you think that there would have been a big aftermath about it, with lots of law suits, but I dont know the number of dogs effected, lucky for me were in the UK and as far as I know none of the food over here has been a problem for years. Its made me wonder about switching to home made foods.
    Was anyone effected by the recall?

Anna

We were so lucky not to have had any problems, our dogs are on vet food for bladder stones and the brand name was recalled but it was the one for something else (can’t remember) and I know the cat brand for bladder stones was recalled, omg I’m sure there is people who will just let it go and move on but for those who have lost possibly their only friend or family member would just be heartbraking, there’s no taking that mistake back.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.