House vs Home, dog wants an owner!

Home Community Dogs House vs Home, dog wants an owner!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Danny 16 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Danny
    Participant

"It seems as though no one else’s opinion really matters in this thread."
    Huh? this thread calls on others opinion! But opinions regarding ideas to help the dogs, not added ignorance. If you want to help we are listening. And while your listening there Dani please try to refrain from gossip email with you-know-who as you try to help the dogs. The dogs would appreicate it, if the maturity is not there nor the mentality then please ramain silent for you do nothing for the dogs. Im gathering you work in a shelter as well and are getting ticked off cuz someone is standing up and punching you in the nose with the truth as well? Thats fine, now how about some ideas? Or some silence…If no one else hones in I will have concurred this is not truly an animal loving site to be on.

Debbie

rotti-you take EVERYTHING out of context and you are IMPOSSIBLE to have a conversation with or GET ALONG with for that matter….bleh.

Danny
    Participant

There ya go blame others with your replicated issues.
    "To your brain cell; this is about the dogs not me…"

Debbie

..gossip!? lol you are NUTS! What are you talking about!?
    Are you actually speaking about when bond said that we should get together!!?? Uhh…..I think SHE MEANT because WE DO the same thing (rescue) and the pay sucks (lol)….you are waaay too paranoid.
    Jesus……can we PUHLEEEASE MOVE ON.

Danny
    Participant

yes you may please move on…

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.