Adotion Dilima!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Community Cats Adotion Dilima!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  mandi 16 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mandi

I have 2 very adrable kittens that i hand raised because their mother was run over and im haveing the hardess time getting homes for them, i dont want to take them to the shelter because they are like over run by cats and kittens….. i have no clue what to do, ANY ADVICE YOU HAVE WUOLD BE GREATLY APPRECATED!

Stephanie

Ad in the paper, classified ad at PetFinder online..or Pets911 online.
    Just be careful-many will want to TRANSPORT the animals-I strongly feel that potential adopters should meet the animals—-more importantly, I want to meet THEM.
    Ask lots of questions…..LOTS.

mandi

ok i’l try that, i just want them to find really good homes and not go to some person who will just dump them out on the street!

K

If you’re wiling to foster them, many rescues will list them as a courtesy for you. Talk so some in your area and ask them if this is a possibility. The think you’ll need to keep in mind when doing this, is that you will probably be responsible for any vet bills incurred… unless the rescue is willing to take them into their program with you as a foster. You seem like a caring person though, wanting to find them good homes, so I’m sure you’ve thought about the long term even if you keep them and find homes for them yourself. Also, please please please have them sputered so that no more kittens are produced from them. There are a TON of low cost/free spay/neuter clinics that could probably help you. 🙂 Good luck!

mandi

thanks lots=)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.