Any Thoughts On Michael Vick

Home Community People & Their Pets Any Thoughts On Michael Vick

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Patty 15 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Danny
    Participant

Michael who?

sherry

I feel that anyone that could do such horrible things to an animal dosen’t deserve to be here, he should have the same done to him just like the poor dogs that didn’t live up to his standard in killing other dogs. He dosen’t deserve to be alive. The fact that he supposedly went to PETA and took a couple of classes to learn that animals have feelings and feel pain just shows what a completely ignorant person he is!!!!

Stephanie

Do you guys know that VICK actually got some KATRINA pitbulls??? "SAVED" them…..had his picture holding the dogs…like a good samaritan…..I sure hope those babies are okay…not likely though I suppose.

Bonna

Thought you’d be interested to read what activists in Chicago are doing to prevent Dog Fighting. This article describes what types of people get into dog fighting- They really are some of the most violent people and are actually more likely to commit other crimes even.

John

there is a special place in hell for him.

Patty

Oh my gosh, that is a GREAT picture, LOL!!!
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!
    Thanks for posting that!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.