Any Thoughts On Michael Vick

Home Community People & Their Pets Any Thoughts On Michael Vick

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Patty 15 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Anna

I just read the artical on michael vick (that little B****) and omg, I’m so happy that his career is DONE and I hope to god that not only is he put away but that he never gets bail!! I was so glad to hear that NIKE canceled his line of jersey’s and that commercial shoots were also canceled, If he doesn’t end up in jail I hope his life goes downhill and he winds up slinging fries at Mcdonalds. No offense to anyone who works at mcdonalds. Anyway I was just mad at this whole case and I’m glad he was caught and now I only hope that the dogs left there can have good homes. Equal Justice would be putting him in a ring with Lenox Lewis with his hands tied behind his back!!

Daniellle

what did he do likes ..?

Susan

I have alot of opinions on Michael Vick…none of them good.
    I hope he gets punished to the fullest extent of the law. I’m glad Nike is NOT doing business with him any longer…..I hope the NFL does not let him continue to make millions.
    I think any fines should be given to shelters and the Humane Society to spay/neuteur animals and education on pit bulls….How can anybody with a heart deliberately kill animals just because they don’t "perform" well killing other dogs….its a horrible and cruel thing to do to innnocent dogs……I hope they jack the jail up and stick Vick UNDER it…..thats just my opinion….Suebee
    For those who don’t know about the case here is a link:
    http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/08/24/michael.vick/index.html

Stephanie

My thoughts on Vick: burn in hell.

Daniellle

can someone plz tell me what the damn guy did so i can be mad too ???

Susan

Danni,
    I posted a link on my post…..he was involved in dog fighting and killing pit bulls that didnt’ perform well….by electrocution and drowning…or other means….here is the link again.

Anna

Yeah the guy is one freezing cold-hearted son of a b***h who had no feelings for these animals what-so-ever, he’s sick and twisted and should just be locked up while someone loses the key!!!!!

Mikki

Just revenge……….

Click on any picture to see full size:

Anna

LOL That is the best picture EVER!!

Danny
    Participant

M.Vick, Id say "pond scum" but that would be insulting the bacteria that devours it! and yes that was a good pic…lol

Anna

Anyone else hear the lame apology to children saying he’s sorry for being immature. What an idiot he’s not even sorry he’s so sick and so twisted that they just need to send him away to wherever it is crazy sick people go!! I’m not impressed that the NFL is saying they can’t cut him at this time because he is good for their team at the moment!! HE NEEDS TO GO!!

Susan

I heard his lame brain excuse to the world, he might fool alot of people but he dont’ fool me with his sorry excuse why he killed and fought the dogs…..He’s only sorry he got Caught!……Suebee

Anna

What did he give as a reason, I didn’t know he responded to that question :0

Danny
    Participant

He’d make a good few meals for all those pits in the pound, there in his ‘hood town!

Anna

No Kidding the guy is a mess!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.