what to do for my cat who just lost his sister

Home Community People & Their Pets what to do for my cat who just lost his sister

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  mandi 16 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mandi

Hey, i have two very loving cats… unfortunetly one of them died a couple of days ago and it was the sister of my cat baby. They were together all the time and never left each others side, he seems to know that she is gone but he goes out and looks for her. he wants to be loved on constantly now, i have heard that cats can sometimes get so depressed that they stop eating and their health gets bad i don’t want that to happen to him he is the sweetest cat in the world!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click on any picture to see full size:

Sarah

try finding another kitten so they can grow up together and have eachother for support. it is better to get one now, then when they are adults

anna

I completely agree, find another kitten. He is probabl depressed and lonely, and having another cat around for company will ease the lonliness and distract him.
    How did the first cat die???

mandi

yea i recently found 4 kittens who’s mother had been run over and im raising one of them to be with him as alittle pal type thing, he loves kittens! His sister had always been a real sick kitten and i went on a trip and left her to a good friend and when i came back she had gotten worse so i took her to the vet and he put her on some antibotics but they didnt seem to help so he gave her alittle bit stronger of a antibotic but she just was to sick:( i miss her alot she was one of the best cats you could ask for.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.