RABBIT EXPERIENCE….

Home Community Rabbits RABBIT EXPERIENCE….

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  IwannaHollandlop 20 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rebecca.h1

;D Is there anyone out there that has breed their rabbit and tell me the good parts and the bad parts of breeding rabbits… ::) 😀 :).

;D Good parts! Your young kittens if their healthy will be cute and playful, you will make money when you sell. You get to entertain them all. You get really attatched to some. You get to pick a buck for your doe ( when 2 are really great for your doe it is hard to pick the right 1).Its funny to see how fast they grow(from blind deaf hairless bunnys to fluffy small playful kittens to beautiful young bucks and does that can start their own litters or you can exhibit or sell).(hint you should breed holland lops I want one bad) Bad parts, rabbits can catch diseases, you have to spend lots of your time with them grooming, feeding, watering. When one passes away.

hermanlops

Some more bad points to breeding….. Do you have an outlet for any babies? Why are you breeding? Just to have babies or to improve the breed? If you are seriously interested in breeding rabbits I would visit http://www.arba.net and take a look around. If you enjoy a challenge you may also like the showing aspect of it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.