HELP! I cant decide

Home Community Small Pets HELP! I cant decide

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  linzi 16 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

linzi

i was going to get 2 gerbils but my mums friend said i should get guinea pigs i dont know if i want guines pigs or gerbils plz help?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

charlie

get 2 fish their nicer

Sarah

I have 1 gerbil, Peanut, and he is very friendly and fun to watch! He is odorless and doesent need as big of a cage than i guinea pig. You can’t really hold either pet unless you get the gerbil as a baby and tame it. G.Pigs make a lot of noise, need a big cage, and dont smell too pleasent. i used to have 2. Oh, and g. pigs are far more likely to bite and you and pee on u.

Daniellle

i would say gerbils as they r smaller move more and are easier to look after and probably cheaper

linzi

ohh thanks every1 ive decided im going to get gerbils thanks for all your help. and marmalade8 im sorry but i think fish are really boring and my mum doesn like cleaning them. and i dont wwant to clean them!! but i said to my mum that id clean out pets like hamsters and guinea pigs and other thing. thanks every1 if you would like to hear about the gerbils im getting go on the gerbil forum

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.