German Shepherds

Home Community Dog Breeding & Breeds German Shepherds

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Hayley 15 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Katherine

How are German Shepherds as pets?

charlie

their good very safe just got to keep an eye on them with small kids! very good gard dog!! needs to be walked quite a bit caue its a rather large dog.

Sarah

I agree, they are very good at protecting young, and old humans or pets. They are ussually very gentle and smart., they have good noses too!

Daniellle

they are goo dand loyal but need LOADS of excercise and are very smart and easily trained

Hayley

They are a Great dog, If you have kids raise them with your kids, all my kids have grown up with the GSD, theygrow up together, the GSD is very i mean very protective, not only with the home but with the kids too, trust what i am talking about, i use to breed one of my GSD and sell to the NSW police, my Bitch i had was way way more protective then the male, as they say all Bitches are way more protective, not only she looked after the home but she also looked after and protected my young kids, she would NOT let a male stranger near this house, she loved the kids and my kids loved her, i am quite dissapointed on the ratings of the German Shepherd Dogs here when it comes to kids, i am very dissapointed, if the dog grows up with the they are great they are protective the lot….
    It looks mlike alot of people on here do not know what they are talking about!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.