Horse : how to get

Home Community Horses & Riding Horse : how to get

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Daniellle 16 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Daniellle

hi im 14 and i was thinking about getting a horse and i have been for years but i was wondering how do i go about getting 1 and does any1 no an animaly way of raising money b/c i was thinking about putting dog walking posters up but i dont know if i need a license can any1 help me out

charlie

hi if you were going to do dog walking and save up for a horse you would be waiting a very long time! have you ever thoguhtof loaning a horse or pony and do you no how much they cost to keep and vet bills and time?

Daniellle

ye i heard they cost alot and yu have to phone up the farrier every few months and tht they can often get teeth probles and their teeth need filed but i was wondering do yu know any other way i can get money

charlie

i dont really no why dont you ask you local riding stables if they need a hand mucking out or anthink?

Daniellle

I don’t really have a local riding stables b/c the nearest 1 is 2 miles away up hill so i cant cycle and there is no direct bus routa and my dad is the only 1 in the family who has a car but he always works even at the weekend

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.