My cat wont let me cuddle him

Home Community Cat Behavior My cat wont let me cuddle him

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  mandi 16 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Daniellle

My cat sox is about a year old now and i was just wondering why he wont let me hold him and if this is normal because my granny’s cat wont let any1 except her hold him and this saddens me because when i thougth of getting cat i was looking forward to him curled up on my lap and he doesn’t do tht can anybody tell me why ??

Rachel

My cat doesn’t like to be picked up and held, but she loves to come sit on my lap or sleep on me. The key is not forcing your cat to do something he doesn’t want to do. Sit back, relax, and allow him to come to you. Pet him without trying to pick him up. Cats don’t appreciate aggressive manhandling. Over time, he may come around and enjoy a little cuddling.

mandi

Hey my cat is the same way….. some cats just have different nature’s ………………… like my inside cat only likes to be held on her terms, so i don’t force her to let me hold her i just wait till she is ready for some loving…………. i know its hard but thats just the way some cats are!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.