Concerned for rottie

Home Community People & Their Pets Concerned for rottie

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Nicky 17 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Nicky

Hi all, My friend has just moved into a new flat and next door they have a rottie, but unfortunately he’s got the body of a greyhound! He is constantly in a pen that is really small so he doesn’t get any exercise at all, I have never seen them take him out. His body is so skinny you can see his ribs. When people walk pass he constantly growls which isn’t his fault i feel. The other night i sneakly gave him some food and looked like he had never seen food before, I also managed to stroke him and he looked at me as if to say "get me out of this hell hole". I want to phone the rspca but am afraid that the owners will think its my neighbour as she has just moved in, and they are the neighbours from hell the kind of people you wouldn’t want to mess with. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated, please help me save this poor animal.

Andrew

Thats awful!! PM me….i will call them if you like..then it puts you both in the clear. Thats not needed.

Nicky

Its not really contacting the rspca because i can do it anon but they will put 2 and 2 together, new neighbours and rspca on there doorstep! if you know what i mean. But ive got to do it, i saw him again today and i nearly cried!

Nicky

I have just phoned rspca, they will investigate and let me know the outcome, thanks pigatronic for replying i will keep you updated. I feel much better now.

Andrew

Yeah no worries 🙂 Bloody chav’s!

Nicky

🙂 couldn’t have put it better myself

Patti

Bravo!!! The world needs more caring people like yourself.
    But I need to ask, being I am from the States…what is a chav? Or can you post that? LOL!!!

Nicky

I’ll let pigatronic explain 🙂 over to you pigatronic lol!

Andrew

The word ‘Chav’ comes from the Latin translation of thieving…..no…lol. In the states you have ‘Hill billys’..’bums’..what ever you call them. Over here they are refered to as ‘Chav’s’. Chav description: – Baseball hat (burberry) with tacksuite, and stolen trainers…sovereign ring….on every finger…chav chain – (fake gold..probably tin…and probably stolen too). They take a pride in insulting the elderly and stealing from them..comitting petty theft – (i.e. snickers bars). Hunt in packs and hang around in park areas drinking high strength larger or cider…this usually follows in a fight. A classic specimen of the English social infrastructure 🙂

Patti

LOL!!!! I gotcha. Thanks for the States translation.
    I hope the dog is taken from them. They don’t deserve a pet. Please keep us posted.

Nicky

lol 🙂 very well said pigatronic i knew you would explain it so well

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.