is my rat crazy

Home Community Small Pets is my rat crazy

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  crazy_psycho_rat 19 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

i have a rat and he is about 11 weeks old now. anywayz i can’t pet him i can’t hold him. he bites like crazy. it is really hard to clean his cage because of it. and i wanna know if there is anything i can do about it. ???

thank’s alot for your help i went out and bouth thick gloves. and he is coming along really well. i can’t hold him yet but he is starting to settle down. and to the guy that wrote to me. how can you say it will never change all it takes is time and patience. you can’t give up on it just because you get bit a few times. i don’t know what you did with your rat but my rat is changing and he is coming along just fine. but thanks anyways for writing.

thanks i’ll take your advice.

lauraliee

don’t say that the rat wont change, i had a rat i brought home to my brother and he was almost a year old and the people i got him form never held him so he was kind of mean inside his cage but once he was out he was fine and he eventully grew out of it and was a really calm rat.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.