Stables…

Home Community Horses & Riding Stables…

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Tabitha 17 years ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Tabitha

Hi!!! Does anyone ride at Camp Innisfree Equestrian Center in Michigan??? If you do, what horses do you know there??? Right now in my riding lessons I am riding Barkley.She is that old black horse.I have rode on Shasta before.I love Gypsy too.

Katherine

Hi, I live in Michigan. Where’s the camp located? I might have been there before.

Tabitha

Its in the south east part of Michigan.I think it might be in Howell Michigan.But I know its in Livingston County.So,have you been there?You may have heard about Camp Innisfree before.But they also have an Equestrian Center.

Katherine

OMG I LIVE IN LIVINGSTON COUNTY! I live in Brighton! I don’t think i’ve heard of it. Have you heard of Wildwood ranch? or Highland Hills? They’re in Howell.

Tabitha

OMG!!! I live in Pinckney!!! I have heard about Highland hills from a friend.Have you ever heard of his royal Equestrian center??? Thats for dressage and all this show stuff.

Katherine

I don’t know I might have, I rode at this one fancy place, big white barn, lots of arenas and corrals- i dunno But yea I leased a horse at Highland Hills. Do you have a horse? Or just ride?

Tabitha

I’m gonna be a rancher and a barnyard vet but for now I just ride.

Katherine

Coolie, I’m hoping to buy a horse soon and bring it to college with me, I have a farm called Tuthill farms near me where I can board it. Are you in school still?

Tabitha

Yes.I am still in school.So I have to wait untill I have my own house to ranch and to be a vet.

Katherine

Coolie me 2, i’m hoping to be a zoologist, i don’t think I could take all the schooling to be a vet.

Tabitha

Do you do english or western riding? I do western

Katherine

I do both, I’ve taken mainly english lessons, but i love to go trail riding. Srry, But I’m going out of town, it was nice talking to you.

Tabitha

Nice talking to you too.I hope to see you on these forums again.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.