Lessons

Home Community Horses & Riding Lessons

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EquineDreamer89 19 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

PoloxChick

So how many of y’all take lessons? Does your barn have it’s own shows? I know one down here does, it’s pretty cool. How about y’all?

How old was he when u got him, and how well was he trained?

I used to take lessons, but the lady that taught lessons (her name is Becky) wanted me to ride her horse so that she would make more $$$. I told her that I wanted to ride this other horse and then she assumed that I didn’t want to take lessons anymore. Then she eventually started to loose students cause she started to raise the prices on everything. And she would basically somehow scare of students that didn’t want to show. But now Im not taking lessons, I just wanna have fun.

Sorry, I forgot!!!!

I know this is kinda off subject, but what do the 2 h’s in your username? I know the a, but are the h’s ur inicials? And what’s the 28 for?

oh, that makes sense!

Yeah, I take lessons. my teacher is reallllly nice. she’s awesome. she’s a college student and she comes twice a week to teach lessons. at my barn, if you have leasse you have to take lessons, and if you board, they assume you do. there are shows @ green acres almost every month of show season!

I haven’t had an instructor for a while, but I hope to be taking lessons again soon.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.