Anyone Ride Aussie?

Home Community Horses & Riding Anyone Ride Aussie?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Ashley 17 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

…………………. I have no clue ???………….

PoloxChick

Hey! Anyone ride Australian here? Just curious

PoloxChick

Lol, no Australian is a type of saddle. It’s almost like a english put with pollies. Most people that play polocrosse ride Australian.

oh, cool.

I’m from Australia but I had never heard of riding aussie XD :-[

read all the other posts. They are talking bout ridin aussie

Mollie

I DO I DO I DO I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i ride with an austrailian stock saddle (no horn) because my neight bor and VERY good friend dose not have a english saddle and thats the closest she has!i am hopeing to get a english saddle for christmas though!austrailan is great to ride in and i think it is the best to go up and down steep hills with because when you lean forward the horse of a western saddle dosent stick into your stomach and when you lean backyou dont go sliding off the back of an english! lol…what kind of horses do you guys have or wish to have?i jump and i am hopeing to get my own horse soon!!!! i have never owned a horse before :'( :'( ;D

Kelly

hi, i ride in a stock saddle, everyday. have also ridden in dressage jumping all purposes westerns and side saddle. Stocks are comfy but it really depends on what ur doing…

Tabitha

Nope.I ride western.

Ashley

I’ve ridden Aussie once before, but that was the only time. I prefer English =) More room to move around.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.