hello

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  doreen 17 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

doreen

hello everyone I found this fab site while looking for information on pancreatitis. I have two whippets, harry and TIM,a rescue collie cross Heidi nearly 17 and two cats JACK AND COCO
    Harry has just been diagnosed with pancreatitis after having a major infection , he has been so ill and the tests seem to take so long that I thought we were going to lose him, today back from our vet who has been very supportive, he has acute form of this illness so good news considering, we now feel we are getting the dog we knew back and cant wait to go walking in the woods again

Click on any picture to see full size:

Nicky

Hi cobnut I hope Harry is soon walking in the woods, enjoy the forum and keep us updated with harrys recovery

doreen

Thankyou for your concern Nicky1, Harry is now on a triple enzyme to aid digestion this will be long term treatment, plus anti inflammatorys for the pain, he’s lost 8 kgs in weight but…….he is slowly getting better stiches out on tuesday i think he will feel more comfortable, i’m sure he will be smiling soon!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.