ceiling fans

Home Community People & Their Pets ceiling fans

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  garima 17 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Linda

just a word to the wise, if you have birds and ceiling fans please remember the ceiling fan must be off when your pet birds are out.
    better yet, if you can avoid having any ceiling fans please do.

The on position could and usually means the death of a pet bird.

And remember it is turning spring and it will get warm…..

linsay

that is the one thing i was thinking about getting but because i have 2 birds who like to come out i change my mind i got a fan with cover that you just plug in but i even turn that of when they come out in case there feathers get in ? that is a very good POINT i would hate to hear of such a thing if it ever happend i also got mesh to put up at the window so they cant get out and the fresh air comes in or put there cage by the window they love it as they can hear the birds out side

garima

Lol my birds are afraid of the noises outside like other birds. They get all tense. But about ceiling fans. With me I have to be careful. I let my budgies sit on mine when it’s off and currently it’s only on at night when everyones asleep. They love taking "rides" on it. I spin them slowly but after they don’t want to get off. Only my yellow budgie Chip comes in voluntarily and sits on my fan. It’s nice to have a soundtrack.

Linda

cutebirdz I hope you mean that you only turn it manually, and not the other.

garima

Yes that’s what I mean. I turn it with my hand. I wouldn’t put their lives in danger by turning it on.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.