Actually have a horse?

Home Community Horses & Riding Actually have a horse?

This topic contains 36 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  marcie 15 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

charlie

hey,

i have my own pony its a 13.1 new forest cross.
    shes lovley but sadly iv out grown her and shes going at the end of this month. so their u go thats all about my pony.

xx

kayla

i have a shetland pony named Domino, she’s 7 years old

kayla

i can no longer ride her either, we might sell her and get a registered Paint

katie

hey i hav 2!! 1 is a irish sport horse she is 15.3 and in foal at the moment 2 mr.clover and the other is a half conamara hes 15.1 and living and working at the local equestrian centre he loves it there!!

Daniellle

i dont i get free riding lessons from my dads friend lol i’m lucky cos its usually ?20 lol for a propler lessin and even more to pa for the horse if i ownded 1

cami

I have a bay quarterhorse mare that is a rescue. her name is beyla. i also had the prettiest haflinger in the world but, sadly she is not with us anymore and she moved on to a better life. her name was critter. critters foal has grown up to be a handsom young man, and at 3 years old now, he is begenning his training.

marcie

I have a tobiano paint mare and a stock breed paint.I love horses and would have several more if I had enough room.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.