Actually have a horse?

Home Community Horses & Riding Actually have a horse?

This topic contains 36 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  marcie 15 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Sadly I don’t have one. :'( but seeing as I don’t have the space, time or money for one they would be better off with someone else anyway. If I did have one I would want a Gypsy Vanner because they have the sweetest temperaments and they are not to big. only 14hh to 16hh.

PoloxChick

Hey, 😮 I just wanted to know how many people actually have horses? and if you do what is it?

I don’t have one either. :'(I really could take care of one, cause I got the time part down(I hava a lot of time) but I definitely don’t have the $. :'(

I don’t know what I would name my horse. But if I got a horse, he would probably already have a name.

It would depend mostly on their personality, also on they way they looked and they way the acted, and stuff like that.

I’m still sad….. 🙁

My sad horse story is in "Any thing and Everything about HOrses!@".

Yeah, I guess everything turned out great. 😉

k

HorseFeva22

I have a horse… I couldn’t live without him!!! ::) He is a four year old Morgan gelding. He Is currently in training for classic pleasure saddle seat. He is also a great driver! I LOVE him to pieces!!! 😀

My dream horse would be an Appendix QH, 16.1hh or 16.2hh, between 6 & 8 years old, and knows English, how to jump, good out in fields and on trails, and okay with bareback. But I could never get one like that, cause my price limit is $1500 at the very MAXIMUM!!! But my stepdad would prefer $1000 or less. So usually the horses I find on the internet are off the track, crazy thoroughbreds. But thats perfectly fine with me.

Hi, I’m Chelsea. I have been here for a while. I am 14, from Va. I LOVE horses. I ride 2 used to be lesson horses and hope to be getting a horse this Spring.

Oh yeah, I ride English. 😉 I walk, trot, canter, jump, bareback, basically, I’ll do anything. I guess you could say I am fearless…. (at least, on a horse I am) 😉

Wow! You actually have $$ for that? Do you have a job? Well, even if I could get a job (cause I am only 14), I wouldn’t be able to, cause I work at a horse farm where I ride. I clean stalls three days a week or so, and I get free rides. I am trying to train 1 1/2 year old Andalusion (spelling?) named Artista (i sounds like letter ‘e’ sound). I am teaching her ground work, but I have never really done it before. I want to get some Monty Roberts videos. I really like Monty Roberts. Has anyone ever heard of him?

Oh, how sad. :'( :'( :'( That is so awful!!!!! :'( I’m so sorry!!! :'( :'(

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.